DS

DS10 Forum

Planning is now underway for DS10 in Reykjavík, Iceland in September 2010. We're currently accepting sponsorships and speaker submittals. Click here for more information..

DS09 Forum

Held September 14-15, 2009, DS09 was a major success with over 200 people in attendance from 25 countries. For a full summary of DS09 click here.

DS08 Forum

On September 14th and 15th 2009, leading international experts, policy makers and visionaries covered topics that included electric mobility, the future of biofuels and energy efficiency in land and sea transport, and the latest trends in urban planning, energy infrastructure and policy. Visit the DS08 website.

DS07 Forum

On September 14th and 15th 2009, leading international experts, policy makers and visionaries covered topics that included electric mobility, the future of biofuels and energy efficiency in land and sea transport, and the latest trends in urban planning, energy infrastructure and policy. Visit the DS07 website.

AustinaMary
Rank
Member Group:  Members
Ignore Member
No Photo
Member photo does not exist

Communications
URL
http://fastforwardacademy.com/
Private Message
Email Address
Email Console

Personal Info
Occupation
Business
Interests
gardening, listening to songs, going out with friends, business, exercise, Visiting, shopping

Statistics
Member Group:
Members
Total Channel Entries
Total Comments
Total Forum Topics
Total Forum Replies
Total Forum Posts
Member Local Time
March 28, 2024  05:02 AM
Last Visit
December 23, 2011  08:11 AM
Most Recent Entry
Most Recent Comment
Most Recent Forum Post
December 23, 2011  08:11 AM

Bio

Hi, this is Austina from New York. I am very interested to know different cultures, history and their lifestyle. I’m doing business. I love my pets. I use to go out to do some exercise at evening. I like to hanging out. Visiting is my favorite hobby. Recently I’m involved with ea exam study materials and ea study. Thanks